|Questão cód. 1021284|
|1)||Leia o diálogo abaixo e escolha a alternativa que mostra a manchete sobre a qual Jim e Janet estão conversando.|
Jim: Are you sure she’s going to do that?
Janet: Absolutely! It’s on every paper.
Jim: But hasn’t she done it before?
Janet: Yes, but this time she’s on holiday, and intends to stay on a desert beach.
|a)||QUEEN ELIZABETH II TO VISIT BRAZIL IN 2009|
|b)||OBAMA’S WIFE TO MEET ARGENTINIAN PRESIDENT|
|c)||OPRAH INTERVIEWS AUSTRIAN MONSTER|
|d)||HILLARY CLINTON TO MEET ISRAELI AND PALESTINIAN LEADERS|
|e)||NICOLE KIDMAN INTENDS TO PERFORM JOAN OF ARC|
|Questão cód. 1071756|
|2)||The order: "Hold the rudder fully over to the left side" is given to the helmsman as:|
|b)||Steer to starboard.|
|Questão cód. 1136570|
|3)||Choose the item which best completes each sentences.|
– ______________ money did you use to pay the bill? – My father’s.
|Questão cód. 1136578|
|4)||Assinale a alternativa que complete a frase corretamente:|
While Jane was in England she _____ many postcards to her friends and relatives.
|Questão cód. 1136580|
|5)||Assinale a alternativa que complete a frase corretamente:|
I did _____ last night.
|Questão cód. 1136584|
|6)||Choose the correct alternative.|
I haven`t seen my grandparents _____ they visited us _____ 2008.
|a)||for – in|
|b)||since – in|
|c)||since – on|
|d)||in – in|
|e)||on – in|
|Questão cód. 1141302|
|7)||Choose the correct alternative.|
“… electricity supplies are close to running out”. This means that:
|a)||The amount of electricity available is almost exhausted.|
|b)||Everybody is in a hurry to reserve electricity supplies.|
|c)||The shops may never turn on the lights.|
|d)||Power stations have been closed now.|
|Questão cód. 1188689|
|8)||It is only a bit of light ___________ . You won’t need an umbrella.|
|Questão cód. 1214194|
|9)||Book Report Options|
1. Construct a diorama (three-dimensional scene which includes models of people, buildings, plants, and animais) of one of the main events of the book. Include a written description of the scene.
2. Create a mini-comic book relating a chapter of the book.
3. Make a model of something in the story.
4. Write a different ending for your story.
5. Make several sketches of some of the scenes in the book and label them.
6. Make a time line of ali the events in the book.
7. Learn something about the environment in which the book takes place
8. Tell 5 things you leaned while reading the book
This activity improves:
|Questão cód. 1510833|
|10)||Because of the influence of critical pedagogy, critical literacy encompasses|
|a)||principles of social justice, liberty and equality.|
|b)||apology for alcohol, religion, sex, narcotics, isms, and pork.|
|c)||the methodology based on control of thought and censorship.|
|d)||avoidance of topics such as race discrimination, sexual abuse and bullying.|